Coronavirus/COVID-19 Announcement 3.13.20

Campfire Tails Staff have been closely monitoring the spread and potential impact of the coronavirus and the effect it may have on our July 30th-Aug 3rd, 2020 event. As Oregon State takes action to restrict the meeting of large groups in an attempt to slow the spread of the virus over the next 4 weeks, we will continue to look to state and federal sources for further guidance.

There is no decision to cancel Campfire Tails at this time.

The safety of campers remains our top concern and we are pursuing plans for increased hygiene safety at camp and contingency plans for various outcomes including postponement or cancellation of the event if necessary. Thank you, and we will keep you updated on any changes.

2 Likes