Coffee

Who is bringing coffee-making equipment, and be willing to share? I’m a bring turbinado sugar (AKA Hippie Sugar).

The kitchen will have hot water available for those that want to bring Hot Chocolate Mixes and French Press Coffee Makers in the morning.*

*Subject to change. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or bring some Starbucks VIA! :smiley:

I have a couple packs of VIA I got for free, might just get a full box for CFT

I bring Via and add it to a little bit of hot water to dissolve it then add ice and cold water as I prefer iced coffee and the “iced” Via they sell is pre-sweetened (and I am diabetic). As long as you dissolve it first regular Via makes excellent iced coffee. :slight_smile:

Coffee would be nice, but I’m totally bringing hot cocoa, because its not camping unless you have hot cocoa with the little marshmellows in them.

i agree with this statement

mmm… simulated marshmellow nuggets X3

I’ll just leave this here: http://www.cerealmarshmallows.com/

We’ll have a french press and coffee and almond milk. Apparently Renard has some sort of miraculous espresso maker created for camping. So if anyone wants a frickin’ latte, hit us up.

oh my god, I want camp lattes with almond milk :open_mouth:

I was thinking of bringing a bunch of energy drinks but if someone gives open use of their coffee maker, I might just bring a can of folgers.

[quote=“x_panther, post:8, topic:325”][quote author=IMWeasel link=topic=317.msg2593#msg2593 date=1312154080]
Coffee would be nice, but I’m totally bringing hot cocoa, because its not camping unless you have hot cocoa with the little marshmellows in them.
[/quote]

mmm… simulated marshmellow nuggets X3[/quote]Oh yeah, but then thats why you gotta bring your own bag of ginormous marshmellows to counteract the tiny ones :3