CFT Radio!

Haven’t decided yet. I’ll see what bands are open once we’re onsite.

I vote playlist screenings so we don’t get a bunch of really shitty happy hardcore and dubstep.
Music tastes vary, but I don’t want to listen to any poopy tunes :slight_smile:

Also, I am compiling a playlist by searching “summer” in Renard’s iTunes.
highlights include “Summertime” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, and “Cruel Summer” by Ace of Base.

AND two songs from the Top Gun soundtrack. y’all better watch out.

HEY! I happen to LOVE HappyCore! :stuck_out_tongue: But only the good stuff, namely mixes that DJ Cotts does. That Aussie has got MAD skills.

[quote=“annahyena, post:22, topic:446”]I vote playlist screenings so we don’t get a bunch of really shitty happy hardcore and dubstep.
Music tastes vary, but I don’t want to listen to any poopy tunes :)[/quote]

I’ll talk with Moka about it. We might be able to get something set up. Just need more info on the equipment if available. (Freqs, what kind of antenna connection be it SMA or BNC, etc.)

[quote=“tyco, post:18, topic:446”]Groggy probably has more familiarity with antenna design than I do, but since the FCC limits your transmitter to .5 watts, I would highly recommend that you optimize the antenna for the frequency you intend to use. That will let you stretch a little more distance out of that stupid .5 watt limit.

I’m not sure if an omnidirectional antenna in the center of the camp is best, or possibly it would be better to put an antenna with a narrow angle sweep at one corner, directed toward the waterfall?[/quote]

I’ve got a ton of mixes, mostly Hardcore from DJ Cotts and a SHIT TON of DJ mixes from furry DJs at cons and stuff. I’ve also got other stuff and totally think we should mix it up a bit and maybe do some classic rock and other genres too

im hoping to hear some MonsterCat somewhere in the playlist packs some in

I’m a DJ and will have all of my equipment with me, so just let me know what you want and I can provide it.

Sure, we’re gonna have plenty of times open. Just come by ops when you’re bored and we can get you set up for casual play or if you want to host a dance or something we can make arrangements. :slight_smile:

I’d love to host a dance, if possible, and playing on the radio would be great! Thanks!

I have a couple of sets online: http://www.soundcloud.com/dj-fuskyote

[quote=“MooglePower, post:30, topic:446”]I’d love to host a dance, if possible, and playing on the radio would be great! Thanks!

I have a couple of sets online: http://www.soundcloud.com/dj-fuskyote[/quote]

I’m bringing some big speakers and a generator :stuck_out_tongue: