CFT badge art?

Will we get to pick our favorite badge art again this year, like previous years?

Yup, we will be sending out the camper survey to everyone’s registered email addresses this weekend with the selection of conbadges :3

[quote=“Devin, post:2, topic:667”]Yup, we will be sending out the camper survey to everyone’s registered email addresses this weekend with the selection of conbadges :3[/quote]sweeeeet. Looking forward to seeing the selections! And looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks!
Also, side note: BLFC is set up to let people choose their favorite badge art only because CFT inspired it, so thank you for that :wink:

Can I still enter a badge art or is. It too late?

I think there is a little time left. There won’t be time to format bleed lines in images. Would you be able to set those yourself if we gave you a template?

No… oh well mabe next year

So, badge selection is live now (email announcing that fact is pending because reasons), and I could add another option to it, but it’d be tight thing because I have to close badge selection by next Monday night in order to get them all printed.

The dimensions are 4" wide and 2" tall with an additional bleed on the top, left and right of at least 3/16". (PSD Template)

Just a note for anyone who uses gmail: turns out the badge/meal selection email got stuck it in spam >:( Be sure and check your spam folders, everybody!!

I have that problem with official BLFC emails too. It turns out that if the sender doesn’t match the true source of the message, gmail automatically treats it as spam.
official emails are sent by the server on our behalf, so they come from anubianhost.com instead of biggestlittlefurcon.org. Haven’t figured out how to actually solve that problem yet, aside from going with dedicated hosting, which is super expensive.

The specific message people are seeing re why this email wound up in spam strongly implies content heuristics as being the only problem, and I’m 99.9% sure the is.gd-shortened URLs are to blame.