CFT 2015 RAW Video

First run at the video. No color correction, timing is off a bit, fx, etc etc. Let me know if you’re in it so far and don’t want to be. Video is unlisted:


Oh man, this is gonna be good :V

I’m liking it, too and hope to have it finished very soon! :smile:

I’m pretty sure I asked everyone before shooting video but I would like to be sure. I had to remove a few clips in the previous run since someone requested not to be in the vid later - I respect that.

I just hope I don’t have any more! Having to drop the perfect clip hurts :wink:

1 Like

This is awesome and well done! I can not wait to see it finished as well! Thank you! :smiley:

Thanks and it was great meeting you :smile:

I’m headed to RMFC( CFT was better ) but once I return the CFT video will be my primary focus.


Was nice to meet you at the con and watch you take Zuul for the first time, haha. The demo is absolutely awesome looking so far and I can’t wait for the finished product!

so you’re cutting out the dive of the camera. :frowning:

Definitely going to try to use that :smile:

This is the rough edit so much more editing to be done!

Just an update. I’m about 80% complete with the video. Hoping to have the other 20% complete and such. My plan is to push it to YT unlisted that way if there’s anyone that doesn’t want to be in it, the option is still there to change it. Or, I can leave it unlisted and only we will have access to the video.

1 Like

Awesome, I can’t wait to see the final product :smiley:

Video is complete and going to YT unlisted. Will post again when the push is complete.