Central oregon furs (bend, redmond, and surrounding areas)

i just wanted to post this here so that way we could “organise” since not everyfur can make it to the con. i messaged the…i think 6…of you that have your location on your profile in central oregon (bend, redmond, gilchrst) but i dont know how many more are out there that either a) dont have a profile or b) have a profile on here but dont have a location marked. so im going to put my phone number here ( 5417888118 ). i am in the southern oregon furry group, but am thinking of either making a central oregon furry group, or making a offshoot of them, having mini meets here in central oregon, then if and when weather/money/roads permit, we can carpool down to wherever they have their meets (usually grants pass, medford, ashland, or klamth falls). and if we get enough furs “together” up here, they might come up here too. so either shoot me a pm, post a comment, or hit me up on yim or txt or call me :slight_smile:

It would be cool to start up a group!
If you don’t mind me asking, where could I find info on the southern Oregon group? I’m going to be moving down to Klamath for school in september, and it would be nice to not be the only furry there. XD

If you guys get groups together on teh Google, let the rest of us know so we can add you guys to our group pages!

[quote=“Pixelito, post:2, topic:138”]It would be cool to start up a group!
If you don’t mind me asking, where could I find info on the southern Oregon group? I’m going to be moving down to Klamath for school in september, and it would be nice to not be the only furry there. XD[/quote]

You wouldn’t be the only. Theres scritchgratch, me (fox_rivers) and another fox thats hiding x3

This will be fun to have a CO group. I need to meet more local furs.

Same here! I wanna know all the locals :3

Hooray! It’s nice to know that I won’t be the only one. I’m going to have to meet you guys (9 months is a long time without social interaction outside of school)

Well group stuff should start to come together soon. I’m in Redmond, are you guys in Bend?

@Pixelito: Yes that IS a long time haha.

Hey…! Where’d you get pawprints? I want pawprints! Show me how to do pawprints! Yay pawprints!

I just uses the image code and put this link in between http://frankborke.com/images/smilies/)pawprint.gif

So it shows up like this Yay!

YAY!!! Pawprints!!!

[quote=“Bennet Fox, post:12, topic:138”] YAY!!! Pawprints!!!

[/quote]

Paw paw paw!!!

just to let you all know i (with morphine’s help) started up a central oregon “chapter” of a furry group :smiley: it is called COATS (Central Oregon Anthros & TherianS). we will be making a facebook page.

It will be fun (promise)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=134358666599495&ref=ts

here is a link to our facebook page, we will have updates on our minimeets and all there. if you’d like to join either request it or ask “justin elder” to add you :slight_smile: