Carpooling - Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Eugene and all points northwest

Looking for a ride to and from the place from SE Portland (nearby 82nd or whereabouts). Would just be me and my belongings.

hmm im off 92nd and Division xD we have not met have we? lol

Need ride both ways from NE Portland near PDX, 2 people and gear, gladly contribute to cost of gas.

Anyone wanna convoy down there? cause to be honest i’m horrible with directions lol so does anyone wanna drive down there all together? I need to be there early on the 1st to help setup and everything :3 let me know! im in the SE Portland area.

I could probably take up your offer, but how come you need to be there on the first? Just wondering.

for set up lol :3

Tonic, although the main event starts on the 2nd, we start setting up the camp on the 1st, so people who are volunteering to help set up need to be there a day early to help get things put together in time, silly :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh right, I should’ve remembered, I did that last year (albeit involuntarily). Apologies for the derp moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys. My carpooler cancelled, so I have last-minute (week?) space for one person and gear. I’m in SW PDX, but I have to go to NE to pick up my other carpooler, so I’m gonna be all over the place, and I can pick you up. It’s a small Toyota Corolla 4-door, so it’s a little cramped. Be prepared for that. Let me know!

I’ll take your offer on that.

Mine? Just shoot me a note on here, and I’ll give you my phone number. Feel free to text me any time of day.

Hey! Anyone derp out and need a lift at the last minute? My car is huge and I’d hate to only drive myself.

If you live anywhere on the Google recommended route between Battle Ground, Washington and the campsite I’ll happily pick you up. I’ll deviate from the path a little bit to get you, but, that’ll be tough if you’re like a half hour away from the highway.

My car can easily accommodate five people with reasonable gear, or a couple less than that if people have hella gear. Contributions to gas are appreciated but I’ll do a sliding scale on that, whatever you feel is fair.

what are you driving a mini van?

I’m driving down from the Portland area on Thursday sometime and will have 2 or 3 seats open in my Honda car if anyone needs a ride to and from the event.

Sort of! I’m driving an '03 Honda CRV

[quote=“SpecialBats, post:32, topic:398”]Hey! Anyone derp out and need a lift at the last minute? My car is huge and I’d hate to only drive myself.

If you live anywhere on the Google recommended route between Battle Ground, Washington and the campsite I’ll happily pick you up. I’ll deviate from the path a little bit to get you, but, that’ll be tough if you’re like a half hour away from the highway.

My car can easily accommodate five people with reasonable gear, or a couple less than that if people have hella gear. Contributions to gas are appreciated but I’ll do a sliding scale on that, whatever you feel is fair.[/quote] There are two of us and we have the usual camping gear, what day are you leaving? We are more than happy to contribute to the cost of fuel. I live close to PDX right off the freeway. hopefully we can work something out.

Hey, thanks for the reply! I’d be stoked to pick up you and your partner. How does Thursday morning sound?

The best way to get a hold of me is by phone, so, give me a ring when you get the chance: **..

EDIT: Oops! I didn’t realize it was going to post my phone number straight to the forum, thought reply sent you a private message. Send me a PM if you’re still interested and I’ll hook you up with my number.

Probably too late, buuuut, here is, QuinnLion and I have some room in our van coming from NE Vancouver. If anyone wants to get ahold of us, please do so in a more direct manner. I do not have one of them smart telephonicular devices, though Ic an be reached at (360) 524-3586. QuinnLion has that smartphone dealy, can be reached at (206) 651-5466 and via Gtalk erik.the.lion - AT - gmail.com.

its 35$ round trip, can be split if more than one passenger. We can zoom around the area or on the way there to pick you up. Just be sure to get ahold of us and to be ready early in the morning.

NEED RIDE!!! OR HAS CAR AND NEEDS PASSENGERS!!! My ride fell through. :(you call me!!! 517-285-3648