Carpooling - Southern California to Bay Area

Offering a ride? Reply here and I’ll update this with a link to your post. Need a ride? Reply as well. :slight_smile:

I dont know if this is the right thread, but I most likely will be able to drive a couple/few people from Marin County to the camp.

I’m going from San Francisco. My first choice is to get a ride with someone else - and I’m generous with gas money. Otherwise, I’ll be driving and could take someone else.

-Shred

I may or may not have space in my van/truck. Still working stuff out. Beyond that, there are tentative plans for a large group of us to depart at the same time Thursday morning and return on Monday caravan/convoy style.

Hey Groggy (et al), I’m in for the Thursday/Monday carpool and have a car that can hold people and things. I’ll be in Canada this weekend (leaving tomorrow), but I get back this Monday. aplaid [at] gmail [dot] com

Awesome. I’ll maybe have a few small things to pitch your way if that’s ok. And we got tons of people to go around and fill up cars with. I’m GroggyFox@gmail.com or 925-255-3209 which may make things easier :stuck_out_tongue:

Great. I’m ShredZev@gmail.com
415-640-3525 (text preferred - its an Aspie thing)

I’d love to get a ride, and the Thursday/Monday option is best, though I could do Wednesday night (Smash) if I have to.

I have a car, so I can meet anyone pretty much anywhere (bakr).

GroggyFox: that’s great about the caravan. Keep us informed.

Thanks,
-Shred

Hey California Camp, if I bring my 10’x10’ canopy, will people use it? It went unused last year, but since I had gotten there Wednesday I was camped a couple tents outside California Camp. It has full screen walls and a shade wall. Just want to know before I haul it all the way up there. I guess we’re going to have a monkey hut or two as it is so we may not need it. I really don’t want to bring any large things I don’t need, I still don’t have a rack on my car.

I’m personally not sure. I’ll have a monkey hit with me this year as well as my usual huge tents. Dunno bout the other Cali Furries though

Our group is currently leaving 7-8am from my place in concord. We can meet up there then divvy up cars, luggage, and people. pop me a text at 925-255-3209 for more info

[quote=“Shred, post:8, topic:401”]Great. I’m ShredZev@gmail.com
415-640-3525 (text preferred - its an Aspie thing)

I’d love to get a ride, and the Thursday/Monday option is best, though I could do Wednesday night (Smash) if I have to.

I have a car, so I can meet anyone pretty much anywhere (bakr).

GroggyFox: that’s great about the caravan. Keep us informed.

Thanks,
-Shred[/quote]

Btw I propose the 49er truck stop as my meeting point for the caravan in Sacramento:

http://sacramento49er.com/

2828 El Centro Rd, Sacramento CA 95833

Its right by where the 5 and 80 cross, so nobody has to go out of their way (as far as I know).

Ok. Sounds good. We’re planning on leaving here 7am but am inclined to say 8 cause furry timeso sac round 9 or so. I’ll let you know when we head out from concord

[quote=“Sparky, post:12, topic:401”]Btw I propose the 49er truck stop as my meeting point for the caravan in Sacramento:

http://sacramento49er.com/

2828 El Centro Rd, Sacramento CA 95833

Its right by where the 5 and 80 cross, so nobody has to go out of their way (as far as I know).[/quote]

My departure time is flexible. Just tell me where I need to be and when. I am also open to a person or two riding with me as I am currently by myself in a big RV.