Camptire Fails rain room and hookah lounge!

Hey campers! oCe, Hawkfeather and I have been collaborating on this for a little while now and it seems everything is aligning to work out! Camptire Fails will be a ‘come as you are’ shelter Happening. During the day, high pressure water misters will spray a superfine mist in a white monkey hut, providing through the powers of science a chill shelter a full 20 degrees cooler than the surrounding air for a relaxing chill spot and shelter from the sun. At sundown the misters turn off and the glowies come on with inner tube seating, turning the hut into a low tempo trippy hookah lounge in the not-so-loud camp. Be sure to come check us out and bring your hookah at night!

Oh hell yes. I might have to buy a lil hookah just for this.

This sounds super rad :3

Sounds like fun!

Cant wait :slight_smile: gonna brine my awesome dragon hookah and definitely chill in their!! sound like a lot of fun!

I’m in! Was going to bring my hookahs anyway. :3
Gotta start the day off right, with turkish coffee shisha. XD

WAT coffee sisha?! I must try this.

Yup! Romman’s Turkish Coffee flavor is my absolute favorite! It smells amazing and tastes just like it smells. I’ll be bringing a bunch to share :3

Nice!! im gonna bring som coffee sheesh as well <3 and many other flavors

I’ve got two packs of Tangiers (Cane Mint, and Blackberry) and a bunch of natural coals enroute with a brand new phunnel bowl. A good thing to think about is a good way to clean hookahs in the woods. Hawkfeather has sadly needed to back out on helping with lighting, so if anyone has some outdoor light strings (A single 20 footer with globe lights would be best) to contribute or purchase for the cause, that would be awesome.

I could likely throw down for some lights.

I’ll bring the little hookah that I’ve been trying to sell too for extra hookah. Heck, maybe someone will want to take it off my hands at the end of the con!

[quote=“OkiWolf, post:11, topic:655”]I could likely throw down for some lights.

I’ll bring the little hookah that I’ve been trying to sell too for extra hookah. Heck, maybe someone will want to take it off my hands at the end of the con![/quote]

Hi, I might buy that from you. :3

Hi, yes, I am down for that :>