Campfire Tails Possible Help?

Hey there, i need help affording registration. i REALLY wanna go ti this it would be my first fur con and working a part time job paying $450 for rent leaves me broke v.v but i could always earn the help but i cant draw so any ideas? please message me with ideas. thanks everyone! Im gonna bring lots of Nommage to!

I suppose saying “whore yourself out for cash” would be too cliche…

You know that for every new person you invite, you can get $5 taken off your ticket price, right? That’d be something to look into or talk to Crowley about.

More specifically, when someone pays full price they get a $5 gift, good towards the cost of registration, they can send to anyone else that has an account on the forums. (Sponsors get two of these gifts to send because they’re paying twice as much as a “regular” attendee.)

There’s no restriction that it has to be sent to whoever referred you—it can be just to help someone out, or in exchange for art or whatever.

[quote=“Koinu, post:3, topic:103”]More specifically, when someone pays full price they get a $5 gift, good towards the cost of registration, they can send to anyone else that has an account on the forums. (Sponsors get two of these gifts to send because they’re paying twice as much as a “regular” attendee.)

There’s no restriction that it has to be sent to whoever referred you—it can be just to help someone out, or in exchange for art or whatever.[/quote]

How do I send the gift thing again?

Check your confirmation emails. There should be a link with directions!