Boxy's Wedding

okay so i know this isnt really “related” to CFT 2011, but just thought id post it here so i dont have to message everybody individually on here. As many of you know, my mate (Vampyress Helena) and i are engaged. We are planning to get married right before CFT 2011 (a couple days before, we dont have an exact date as im posting this, but we do know it will be a couple days before CFT, ill post edit when we have it set in stone). Anyways, the wedding is going to be here locally (either bend or redmond oregon). if you would like to attend, either post a comment, or send me a message on here (message would be prefered so you can just send me your contact info), and ill keep you informed and send you an invitation.

EDIT okay so updated information:

Tenative date(might change if something comes up): August 1, 2011
Place: Bend, Oregon

We don’t really have any plans for a reception at the current time. stay tuned for more information

its our kinda honeymoon tho. i can comment coz its fun :stuck_out_tongue:

as much has happened between us that i would not be bringing up here… i will try to make it… depends on what date i get home from Oklahoma (visiting my Grandmother… whether my boss wants me to or not) estimated dates of return: July 25-27th… and what day i decide to leave for CFT (have to figure out when payday is)

Congratulations . Live long and prosperous . Mountain Blue Fox Joe.

Wow ,Your welcome. Mountain Blue Fox Joe.

once again fate has to stick its snout into things. oh well, i will be at the site the 3rd… wish i couldve been there

it hasnt happened yet…wont happen until august 1

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:8, topic:234”][quote author=Ingavar link=topic=223.msg1996#msg1996 date=1306548654]
once again fate has to stick its snout into things. oh well, i will be at the site the 3rd… wish i couldve been there
[/quote]

it hasnt happened yet…wont happen until august 1[/quote]

dont leave tulsa until the 2nd

On the wedding issue dose any one need help on setting things up 'I’m a sucker for any job even in my costume 'it’s a working uniform ‘no joke. All you got to do is’ feed the fox.

The wedding is not part of the convention, therefore I’m petitioning to have this topic removed from the forums.
If you want to help Boxy out, talk to him via PM or email, otherwise, let’s keep CFT topics to CFT.

I did not know . but that is a better idea you got.

[quote=“Mara, post:11, topic:234”]The wedding is not part of the convention, therefore I’m petitioning to have this topic removed from the forums.
If you want to help Boxy out, talk to him via PM or email, otherwise, let’s keep CFT topics to CFT.[/quote]

refering to the forum rules posted by crowley (“CFT Forums Posting Rules(PLEASE READ!)”), under bullet point 1, second sentence, it reads as follows:

“Ask yourself, ‘Does this post contribute in any way to the rest of the group?’.”

Therefore, i believe that it does belong here, in the General Discussion, for those who wish to join us for the wedding, or might want to do a mini-happening for a “reception”/postweddingparty or whatever (not saying we are planning on it, just saying incase somebody else wanted to). I did ask the question ( Ask yourself, ‘Does this post contribute in any way to the rest of the group?’. ) and i felt it did, therefore i feel it has its “place” here

(i didnt meant to make my last reply to come off sounding like a “jerk”, so i’m sorry if it came across that way)

Boxy, I’m happy for you and your mate’s new wedding and hope you two build a good life together! However, Mara’s right. I let it go for a few months, but there are numerous google groups covering the furry communities throughout the state and there is also the organization COATS, which covers the furries in your region that you run, I do believe. As those are general discussion areas outside of CFT topics, I feel that a thread of this nature is better suited in those groups than here so feel this thread has outlived it’s purpose. If your wedding was at/during CFT, it’d make a hell of a reception! Have a totally bitchin’ wedding, and I hope to see you both at CFT!