Best Butt Competition

For great justice, the best rears around must compete for the title. Who has the best butt?

Victory decided by the mob, whoever gets the most/loudest cheers, because the fandom ain’t a damn democracy.

Separate groups for guys&gals? Debatable.

BACKING THIS 100%.
WELCOME TO BUTT-CON 2012.

SWEET CALLIPYGIAN GLORY!

Yes! Debauchery!

Are we going bare butt?
I’ve got the biggest, whitest butt of all >:3

Ya think so? snicker

So how would this work? Contestants moon the crowd?

Panel of diverse judges or popular vote (I like judges of varying sexual preference and group status) with the contestants deciding on the garment that best shows their exceptional backsides. Clothes being a must. Could even do a pageant style with a swimsuit score, formal score, etc.

I agree with having judges with different sexual preferences. It will make it some what unbiased xD

this is relevant to my interests

Maybe this can happen down by the waterfall? :stuck_out_tongue:

/Pix loses ;__;
(I have no butt D: )

This is a good idea though. XD

Time to kick my fitness routine into overdrive it seems.

How does one sign up to compete in this competition? blushes.

Show up for it. Most of these happenings will be ad hoc and your camp hosts will coordinate with the happenings organizers to let you know when they’re going down. If you bring an FM radio we’ll use that to announce more impromptu events, too. As was mentioned, this will probably be happening off the campground at the waterfall a short, half mile hike away.

giggles. Thanks for the info! I’m looking forward to it in the butterflies in my tummy kind of way. blushes.

I’ve got a booty secret weapon. <3

Yes, there will be a Prize Award for winner!

If the staff want this to go down and have it scheduled etc, I’ll put a drop box with things to fill out for those who want to enter at the reg tent. That way you can be introduced proper at the event. :smiley:

Any questions, hit me up.

And remember…

IF YOU DON’T TAKE THE TITLE OF HAVING THE FINEST ASS AT CFT … SOMEONE ELSE WILL

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Congrats to Mopar who holds the title, for now!

Next year … You. 8)

:smiley: