Bay area/NorCal carpool/caravan?

Hey all! Last year I drove up as part of a caravan. Makes me feel better about traveling than going alone, so was hoping some folks would be interested again. Open to car pooling possibly as well because gas is expensive.

Hey!

I think I caravaned with you last year and would be willing to do so again this year. Though hopefully we can meet up this easier than we did last year. I would prefer to drive up along with another person/car for my own personal comfort, though I may not bbe able to do the ride down in a caravan.

Yeah we drove up with Sparky last year, but all drove back separate if I remember correctly. I come from the East Bay, so I usually go 580, 680, I-80, I-105 then I-5. Not sure where you start from but hopefully we can figure out a good meeting point/time.

i go the same path, not including the 580. I live near the 24/680 exchange. If you want to meet up nearer than we did last time just say where.

I actually don’t even remember where we met up last time except that it was a rest stop, could you jog my memory?

It was the first or second rest stop along the i-5, but if you want we could meet up earlier.

I’d be fine with meeting up earlier if you have somewhere in mind.

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a ride up from SF. I’m more than happy to contribute to gas, rental, food, and excellent conversation. If you’re interested shoot me an email at douglasmason@gmail.com. You can follow my shenanigans at @CaliCoyote on Twitter.

Hey y’all!

Scritch and I live in Klamath Falls, but are going up Wednesday around noon for setup. If anyone going to help with setup needs a place to stop for a minute on the way up from Cali, just hit us up.