An idea

I was wondering if I would be able to bring up my hookah, and maybe start a fat hookah sesh as an event? People could bring up different flavors and such and it would probably be chillin

That would be pretty awesome. I know I’m bringing mine, and at least one other person is bringing theirs!

OH! I could bring up some of my flavors :smiley:

I have a really delicious Cuban Mojito Flavor :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like i just have a little bit of watermelon left, so looks like im gonna need to go to berkeley at some point to pick up something good. There is one head shop in particular that makes some dope homemade flavors that give a fat headrush

At work today they were playing the new Alice in Wonderland, and I happened to walk past as the caterpillar was smoking out of what appeared to be a hookah. I figured I’d call this event the “Burning Caterpillar Hookah Sesh” if enough people decide to attend, as it would fit quite well with the theme :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds awesome! I could possibly contribute by showing people how to make their own hookah coals.

Ooh I love mojito! Ima make hookah bubbles.

I like this muchly. I wholeheartedly support it, in fact. If mine wasn’t dirty as all hell, I’d probably bring it too.

Haha I already bought the bubbles. I just discovered hookah bubbles like 2 months ago and it has become one of my favorite group activities

And with some food dye we could color our bubbles :smiley:

gasp

You sir, are a genius.

Just bought food dye at WINCO. I’ll bring it.

Think adding glitter would work as well?

:open_mouth:

It might weigh the bubbles down too much, but its still a freakin’ amazing idea. Were you a stoner in a past life? :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll be bringing a hookah with us and a crapton of flavours too!

I shall partake in the fun ^^

Oh dude I am so down.

Down like a clown.

[quote=“OkiWolf, post:17, topic:89”]Oh dude I am so down.

Down like a clown.[/quote]

Yes, yes. It is on like Donkey Kong.

Peer pressure will kick in eventually. And I too will join XD

I hereby invoke the ρєєя ρяєѕѕυяє !!!

;D ;D ;D ~~~~~ :o = ;D ;D ;D ;D

:stuck_out_tongue: