ALL SLOTS FULL - CFT Cider Tasting 2023 - Taste the Summer (And the 'Ween!)

Would love to do the summer but looks like it’s full,so put me down for Halloween!

1 Like

Sign me up for the Summer one!
If that’s not available then the ‘ween one sounds good as well!

1 Like

I’ll sign up for the ween tasting

1 Like

I’ll sign up for the 'Ween tasting if there’s still room. Thanks much for hosting!

1 Like

Summer, please! (if slots fill, then tossing me on the Halloween one instead works, too.)

1 Like

Can I sign up for the week tasting please? :3

Dang of course this would get posted while I was out. If there’s a waiting list or “taste the dregs” option again, I guess I’ll be there for that XD

Just show up! I bring quite a bit so there’s usually quite a bit extra

I’ll bring some extra; I found some of these in my area and will be hitting up a couple good spots this weekend.

2 Likes

We missed the sign up! I was wondering, however, if @noobmercury and I could submit a late entry and join the tasting.

We have homebrewed a cider called Cherry Bomb - a rosé base infused with fresh cherries (our hands were cherry stained for a week!). I’d say it’s on the dryer side, probability fits more into the “Ween” category, but I haven’t tasted it since it was still green. Should be ready to go for camp.

1 Like

Ahh, just saw this,

But yes!

Please join us

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.