All Hail High Pabstess Pabstek!

You may have seen her performing Pabstizations at the waterfall. XD She had several empty Pabst cans attached to her staff here (sorry the photo isn’t sharper).

Much love for all our brothers and sisters in Pabst. <3

Surely this must be the wisest wizard.

that was such a genius outfit XD

Heehee, at the Portland regional Burning Man, our camp had a sign which stated “Camp Rules: 1. Drinking, 2. Magic”. The camp we shamelessly stole this beautiful idea from was called Camp Wizard. :smiley: Now I’m imagining Gandalf never being without Little Dionysus’s wineskin.

I am now considering growing my beard out and turning it grey for next CFT.

[quote=“Cinnamongrel, post:4, topic:620”][quote author=Crowley link=topic=628.msg4735#msg4735 date=1376018288]
Surely this must be the wisest wizard.
[/quote]
Heehee, at the Portland regional Burning Man, our camp had a sign which stated “Camp Rules: 1. Drinking, 2. Magic”. The camp we shamelessly stole this beautiful idea from was called Camp Wizard. :smiley: Now I’m imagining Gandalf never being without Little Dionysus’s wineskin.[/quote]

It was actually “Camp F–k You I’m A Wizard,” but close!

That same Camp Rules sign now lives on my wall as a reminder of what’s important in life.

I need a congregation of the leaders of the multiple wizard faiths to ordain next year’s award ceremonies.

Also, I love everything about this. <3