A fursuiting event?

Should we have an official fursuiting Happening of some sort (no I don’t know what exactly)? Or does everyone think that’s a bad idea? I don’t know when would even be a good time to suit, other than “after the sun has set so we don’t boil to death.” :slight_smile: Are many people even bringing suits?

I sincerely hope there will be… there’s going to be music playing all the time and also, during the night so, I don’t see why people wouldn’t want to suit up and do some furry dancing. =)

I don’t have one, though. =/

While I don’t have a suit; I think the best time would be right after breakfast. (Daylight to see; but still relatively cool.) From the site pics there should be quite a bit of shade.

I agree with that, or late afternoon. It doesn’t really get dark until 9:00 or so…
I highly discourage any suiter from wearing their suit during the day time. I’m sure that it has been stated, but it will be HOT. Heat exhaustion is not fun, and I’m fairly sure that the medical staff wouldn’t like to deal with that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Pixelito, post:4, topic:119”][quote author=Katra link=topic=98.msg730#msg730 date=1279251327]
…I think the best time would be right after breakfast…
[/quote]

I agree with that, or late afternoon. It doesn’t really get dark until 9:00 or so…
I highly discourage any suiter from wearing their suit during the day time. I’m sure that it has been stated, but it will be HOT. Heat exhaustion is not fun, and I’m fairly sure that the medical staff wouldn’t like to deal with that.

:P[/quote]

i second this, i was out fursuiting with FoxRivers and Scritch…um…sorry scritch i forgot the rest of your name…here in bend (about an hour north of the camp ground) and it was about 95 degrees out mid day when i was fursuiting and i was boilin up with it as a partial suit. so i suggest if you are goingto suit (depending on weather) do it between the hours of about 8 PM and 10 AM or else youlle be drinkin more watter than a fish

I didn’t know of any other furries in Bend, besides Mara and myself XD Let alone anybody that did fursuiting. Nifty :3

[quote=“Pixelito, post:6, topic:119”][quote author=boxythefoxy link=topic=98.msg803#msg803 date=1279506477]
i second this, i was out fursuiting with FoxRivers and Scritch…um…sorry scritch i forgot the rest of your name…here in bend (about an hour north of the camp ground) and it was about 95 degrees out mid day when i was fursuiting and i was boilin up with it as a partial suit. so i suggest if you are goingto suit (depending on weather) do it between the hours of about 8 PM and 10 AM or else youlle be drinkin more watter than a fish
[/quote]

I didn’t know of any other furries in Bend, besides Mara and myself XD Let alone anybody that did fursuiting. Nifty :3[/quote]

well technically i live in redmond but close enough :stuck_out_tongue: i only know of one other furry other than myself (and you) so there are only like three of us that i know of :stuck_out_tongue: well four if you include mara, but ive never met (him/her)

and we did it at the Munch and Music on July 8th, when it was like 95 degrees out

That sounds painful D:
Lemme know next time you go! XD

[quote=“Pixelito, post:9, topic:119”][quote author=boxythefoxy link=topic=98.msg816#msg816 date=1279517748]
and we did it at the Munch and Music on July 8th, when it was like 95 degrees out
[/quote]
That sounds painful D:
Lemme know next time you go! XD[/quote]

okays :smiley: (btw idk if you saw my post to your carpool ad on here)

(I really like your mole suit, Sparky.)
I was planning to bring my wolf partial (as long as it fits in the carpool) and wear it at a time of day when I am unlikely to die.