2019 Volunteer Sign-ups!

I can help w setup and with food on Thursday 3rd shift at very least.

Would like to sign up for both Setup, and Teardown. As well as sign up for 2nd shift Friday Saturday and Sunday in the kitchen.

I want to sign up for both setup, and teardown. As well as sign up for 1st shift Kitchen duty, Friday Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Put me down for 2nd shift on Friday!

HEY BIG DONK! Please sign me up for set-up, break-down, and some kitchen shifts:
1st shift thursday
2nd shift friday
3rd shift sunday
(gotta diversify!)

Also, Go-fur looks to be kinda popular but if you wind up with some shifts unfilled, let me know. And holler if there’s any other way i can help out:)

See you in the desert! <3 Knox

Howdy! I’m up to work Setup and Breakdown again. Also would love to work kitchen shifts if any spots still available. 2nd and 3rd shift on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Cant wait to see y’all again!

I’d love to get on the first shift on kitchen crew for Friday!

I’m interested in third shift kitchen on all days c:

I’m happy to work 2nd and 3rd shifts in the kitchen on Fri/Sat/Sun!

Definitely want to work on some kitchen shifts, ideally any of the 2nd or 3rd kitchen shifts, as long as ya want me and as many days as ya want me! Honestly, part of my whole point for going to CFT was to get to cook! (I love cooking, and do it constantly)

I would love to help at set up and brake down. Thursday 3rd shift, Friday 2nd shift.

I’m up for both setup and takedown.

Kitchen:
Thurs 8/1 3rd shift
Friday 8/2 1st shift
Sat 8/3 3rd shift
Sunday 8/4 1st shift
Monday 8/1 1st shift

I’m happy to help on Sunday morn and sat pm be a gofur

Hey there kieunta, I’ll be happy to sign you up for some kitchen shifts, but I’d also like to thank you for bringing something up that I would like to let everyone know (as I learn things):

At this time, we would like to restrict kitchen shifts to 2 per individual. With the number of kitchen shifts and positions being finite (as opposed to before, where we could expand positions to fit however many applied), we’ve decided that it’s fairest that everyone have the chance to make the 7 hour threshold.

On that note, I’ve clarified some of the language above, but let me put it plainly here: 7 hours are required for the guaranteed spot, +1’s go to construction and kitchen workers only to incentivize these spots to be filled. Two shifts of kitchen work is 6 hours IRL, but counts for 7!

I’ll be happy to answer any questions, too :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to work kitchen 3rd shift on Thursday and Sunday!

I will also help set up if needed! I’ve got a truck.

Actually can I get on Sundays first shift as well?

I’d like to sign up for second and third kitchen shift on Friday!

Also I’m pretty confident I can get Wednesday off work, so I’ll take a setup slot too!

I would love to help in the kitchen. I have fond memories of last year: cooking is not a skill I am good at and I enjoyed trying something new.

Please sign me up for the kitchen: Saturday 1st shift and Sunday 1st shift.

I’ll take a Saturday 1st shift and Sunday 1st shift in the kitchen!