2015 Volunteer Sign-Up

How do I register as a volunteer?

You already are from asking in here! But if you head over to the main CFT website, you can find out how to register your spot in the convention. Gotta be there to volunteer there!

I registered like a few hours after it opened. XD

1 Like

Thank you! I was told that I need to at least take Friday off… but I am the vegetarian chef so… yeah I will probably slink back into the kitchen that day… :confused:

Kiyda and I will be working construction for Set-up and Break-down on Monday, and Kiyda would like to also help in Registration if more help is needed, and the kitchen for lunch on Sunday.

Can’t wait to see everyone! :3

1 Like

I think a lot of us are compulsive helpers. I hardly knew what to do with myself last summer! :V

1 Like

Thanks both of you! I put Kiyda on check-in help, since we were short on greeters. Don’t forget to register soon!

Oh! I still have my food handlers from last year! So I am set!

It’s almost here, you guys! Still a few spots open if anyone wants to help out for credit!

Hi there! My name is Dru and I would like to volunteer the kitchen once again! My partner will be with me for her first year and wants to volunteer but has a service dog and doesnt want to go after something she cant handle. She hates being a dissapointment. If there is something easy for her to do she would like to help out as well and she is really good at paperwork.

I am avaiable for the lunch and dinner shifts and we will be there to help with teardown this year too. Please message me if you have any positions left!

1 Like

Kisu would like to be taken off the volunteer list, if that’s ok. Sorry about the sudden change

@Dru_Anderson First of all, I’m super glad you managed to find a ride, I was going to be seriously bummed if you didn’t make it out! Second, if @Favlaud doesn’t catch this and add you to schedule in the next day or so, feel free to drop in and help out. We’re happy to have you help! <3

As for your partner, We can’t have dogs in the kitchen for sanitation reasons as far as I know, but again if you guys don’t hear something from Fauvlad, track him down when she’s ready to help out and we can probably find something for her to do!