2012 Campfire Tails' Conbook/Badges/T-shirt Donation Art

Hello! It’s Rain baby, and I’m calling all Furries who are creatively Inclined!

I am now signed up and working for a nifty Furry Convention/Festival Called Campfire Tails that will take place in the Deschutes National Forest come August 2-6. My position is the Art Director, and I’ve been given the responsibility of putting together the Con Book, Con Badges, Patron Badges, Patron Badges, and a T-shirt Graphic for Campfire Tails

That said, my team and I need some nifty art to make Campfire Tails 2012 the best year yet! If your looking to get your name out to more Furries this is an excellent opportunity! Our theme this year is “KEEP FURRY WEIRD” which is a very loose theme :3 and pretty much anything PG rated would work here, so if you like Sun Glasses, bikini tops, Pirates, Hippos, Robots with ears, and anything that is summer fun please let it shine baby! Unfortunately, you wont be getting paid ( unless I pay from pocket) though there may be shwag to be had. If your helping create this material, You’ll get your material!

I’m looking for a wide range of art. The Convention book will implement a wide variety of illustrations, like small boarder illustrations, large full page images, a Convention book cover, playful stories, a variety of different 5inch by 3inch con badges , and the Vector Graphic for our T-shirt. I will even accept pre-made art you’ve made and have no use for!
Very Important to note that these are our two Mascots! https://d.facdn.net/art/okamiwolf/1312948953.okamiwolf_conbook2.png
( a Desert Coyote and a Pygmy Rabbit) drawn by The Okami
Last year I provided Con Badge illustrations and these two Illustrations, one of which got a 2 page spread
https://d.facdn.net/art/rain420/1310374593.rain420_inkwash.jpg

If your interested in providing CFT some material you can note me on This FA Page, or Email me at Raindanzafran[at]gmail.com & Rain420[at]campfiretails.org

Thank you for your Time and Consideration, Peace!

Links are broken. >.>

I’d be willing to offer my skills for conbadge/t-shirt design :3 I had already planned on donating art to the conbook!

Fixed

Do it, if you need any help I’m willing to contribute stuffs

Are we looking for anything specific for badge/t-shirt designs? What sort of sizes do I need to stay bound to?

Weird furry things as far as theme goes

Ok, The theme this year is as loose as a gay fox…o__o me gusta. You have a big sky to soar in…A sky the size of 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches ( though it might be wise to 2x those dimensions in your program of choice, Illustrator is awesome!) Your work should be done in Vectors, and in PMS monochrome. if you don’t work this way; it will get prepped for printing this way and thus your illustration may loose some intended values D:

any other questions?

Well, since almost all of my work is done traditionally, this might be a challenge, but I’ll see what I can do o___o

thats really not a Problem Mara, I’d be happy if you could get them scanned or atleast get them to me, after that I can do the prep to make em print.

But if you want your traditional work to print better on the shirt, work in inks/pens, use bold lines and avoid value gradients (this of course only applies for the T-shirt) and sketch your stuff out first if you want a neater piece :slight_smile:

Then I have no problem making the designs! :smiley: I usually work with pens and inks anyway, so I’ll make sure the lines are extra clean and crisp

word, nothing more fun to work with then pens and inks 83

any more suggestions for themes for art? Last years theme was pretty easy to grasp… this one not so much. As far as Im concerned, the entire fandom is weird!

I need some inspiration as to what you’re looking for… or at least what you’re not looking for, art wise…

[quote=“crashheart, post:13, topic:426”]any more suggestions for themes for art? Last years theme was pretty easy to grasp… this one not so much. As far as Im concerned, the entire fandom is weird!

I need some inspiration as to what you’re looking for… or at least what you’re not looking for, art wise…[/quote]

ok so

you are 100% right, the entire fandom is weird, points including you. That said I think you should draw the things that furry really reels you in on. Iono what you like but take this as an opportunity to show off your art and express the things that are important to you. So sitting down and just drawing anything your mind pumps out would work, even if its geometric patterns, cause I would totally use shit like that in a conbook now essentially the only thing I we don’t want is explicit material. even though most people would love breasts and penises… we cant do that.

and if your really confused, try and make furry things hipster as fuck XD

did that help? 8I

No boobs or penises, got it.

BUTTS ERRYWHERE.

I’m slightly terrified and I love it.

Hey Rain, check your e-mail and give me feedback :V