2011 CFT Volunteers - Updated Lists 2

I have some extra rope to bring, nothing too heavy duty however. Might be able to steal a few pair of leather work gloves, measuring tape, and so on too if need be. I assume there won’t be anything to warrant safety glasses or anything like that right?

I’ll be a lunch volunteer guy if it’s still needed. I can’t commit until tomorrow, because my employer might not let me go. I’ll let you know by tomorrow.

Dunno if I already volunteered for this, but I would like to help setup and take down. (I’ll be there regardless of if I’m told to XD )

So Skit- You are for sure available to help with lunches?

And Pixelito- I put you down for set up and Tear Down :slight_smile:

Thank you bunches!

~Star

Yep. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there day before and after, and wouldn’t mind doing misc stuff as need be. Though, on the 3rd I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to do stuff, since I’ll probably be tired. x.x

Shini- we can use all the help we can get. I’ll schedule you in for construction and tear down :slight_smile:
If thats okay with you.
Let me know if you wanna help with anything else in particular.
~Star

So yeah, I just remembered that I might not be able to help that much on the ninth, have to leave early to catch the bus. Sorry. x.x

Shini- thats okay. we should have enough to pick up slack as needed. I’m still gonna throw you in :slight_smile: