CFT 2023 - 2nd Annual Great Cocktail Mix-off!

CFT 2023 - 2nd Annual Great Cocktail Mix-off!

Come join our gameshow-style cocktail mixing competition as a contestant or a spectator!

WHAT IS IT!? - Like Iron Chef, but with mixology. 3 teams of 3-5 mixologists each strive to make the best cocktails possible using the mystery ingredients provided while the 10 minute timer clicks down to zero! Their creations will then be judged by 3 fabulous celebrity judges! There will be three rounds, one for each mystery ingredient!

WHEN IS IT!? - Saturday after dinner!

WHAT TO BRING!? - If you have your own mixology set up for your team or want to loan us some ingredients for the bar (I’m bringing the basics, and not much else) feel free!

Team Sign-ups! - You can join as a whole team of 3-5 furs. Just come up with a team name and let me know who’s on your team.

1. Waiter, There’s a Fur In My Drink - Bjorn, Beansyboy,

2. The Prairie Oysters - Sess, Azirath, Dogchomp

3.The Full Moon Crew - Cern, Sek, Slake, Slobbermaw

Don’t have a team? That’s Fine! - If you want to participate but don’t have a team, just comment bellow and I’ll try to organize you with other people looking to form one!

People Looking For a Group

• Tara
  • Tyco
1 Like

I’m in like Saladin (Put me down as Tara IDK how to change my username)

1 Like

Azirath and I are game, plus whoever has enough vision and courage to join us.

1 Like

“Waiter, There’s a Fur in my Drink” will be back! :grinning:

TickTock

2 Likes

shoot, i’ll mix with you!

1 Like

I’m interested! I don’t have a team yet.

2 Likes

sess says we should be “The Prairie Oysters” He, Azirath, and I

1 Like

The Full Moon Crew - Cern, Sek, Oz, Slake and Slobbermaw

1 Like

To make sure it’s on the record, I will be on @Bjorn’s team, “Waiter there’s a fur in my drink” :sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely I want to do this again, to defend Team Awoo’s title from last year! You in with me @anubisyote?

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’ll be better prepared this time :3

2 Likes

Tyco we should make a skunk group even though I suck at this kinda creative thing

1 Like

I’m here too :V Let’s awoo

1 Like

I’d team with ya tyco!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.