Welcome to the Midnight Society [2016]

What scares you? Witches, ghosts, monsters, ghouls of the whiphand variety? Or are you just… afraid of the dark?

What better time than with this year’s theme of stories and legends to host a Midnight Society happening at Campfire Tails? Join me at my camp where we’ll have a warm, crackling fire and a welcoming circle. Bring your favorite spooky story to share or an original one of your own making, I may even plan to bring a prize for the best story (if I find a prize worthy). Not a great storyteller, but love to listen? Bring a chair and settle in close, who knows what’s lurking just beyond the fire’s light.
Let’s welcome back that nostalgic feeling of telling scary tales by the fire and seeing who ends up sleeping with their light burning bright through the night.

Time TBD, but I’ll be shooting for a Friday Evening if the schedule allows and yes, I will bring non-dairy creamer ;3

3 Likes

This idea sounds familiar.

Ill bring prizes for the best story.

This idea sounds familiar.

Ill bring prizes for the best story.

Also, accidentally replied from the boyfriends account. Oops

I heard you wanted to do one too, but I’m certainly welcome to having a little help

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.