Ride for two (and maybe a corgi if possible!) from Portland!

So it looks like Zeta and I need a ride to and from this shindig again (for Thurs 8/4 through Monday 8/8). I was hoping we’d have a reliable vehicle in time this year but it looks incredibly unlikely.

We’re hoping to snag a ride for the two of us and our gear (small tent, couple sleeping bags, couple small duffel bags, sleeping mat, poss. guitar or ukulele depending on space available) from Portland. I was hoping to also bring my dog, a very sweet, 24lbs, pembroke welsh corgi (who is fantastic in the car), along for the trip too (as well as his easily broken down crate), but I can make arrangements to leave him here if there’s no room.

Call me if you have my number or find me in IRC. Otherwise please reply to this thread if you can give us a hand! Can provide gas money in exchange for rides to and from the camp out.

Thanks!

So, I may or may not have a ride on the line, but I haven’t heard from the person offering it to confirm it’s still happening.

I would super appreciate it if someone could help us out and hopefully very soon so I can figure out if I need to make arrangements to board my dog at work if he can’t come along.