Art Whorin' My Way to Camp

[center][b]I SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE REGISTERED AS OF TODAY SO I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT DISCOUNT COUPONS AS PAYMENT. COMMISSIONS FOR REAL MONEY ARE STILL TOTALLY OPEN THOUGH.

I will also be selling $5 sketches on 6x6 bristol pages during the campout. Want a sketch? Have five bucks? Come find me![/b][/center]

Much like Pulsifer, I want to hit this up again this year, but I’m hard up on funds and only have one registration coupon to my name :<

So I’m whoring out my art skills in hopes of making enough funds to register. I have loads of time on my “paws” between looking for jobs and I want to fill it up with drawing and other creative ventures.

I have commissions open (info to follow) and I’ll take donations of whatever spare dollars/coupons you guys can throw at me.

My FA for examples: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamiwolf
Paypal: okerswarwolf@gmail.com (do not send commission payments until all the details are worked out, thanks :3)

-Yap Icons! - $5 (or a discount coupon!) - Flat colored, simple little template icons. Choose a emoticon (:stuck_out_tongue: :3 :X etc)and background color and send along your character reference and you’ll get a 400x400 original and a 100x100 re-sized for immediate use!

-Busts/Badges! - $10 - Flat colored, digital or traditional, character busts. Traditional badges will be reinforced with bristol board and laminated.

-Traditional Sketches! - $15 - Full bodied, inked drawings on white medium tooth, acid free drawing paper. Digital or traditional color available at an extra cost and $5 per extra character.

-Sculpey Figures! - $20 [plus $5 for shipping; pick up available if you’re local or at the Campout!] (price may vary on difficulty of character) - These are typically two inch high simple figures, sculped with white sculpey clay, baked and painted with acrylics and glazed for protection. I can add various details such as wings, muzzles, teeth etc.

-Full Digital! - $20 - Digitally sketched, inked, and flat colored pieces. These might be what’ll take me the longest so if you want one of these I ask that you please be patient with me. Add $5 per additional characters.

-Character Sheets! - $30 - Digital or traditional, flat colored, three pose, three expression, simple character sheets. Price may vary if your character is super detailed.

THE SLOTS:

1. Taken (working; PAID)
  2. Taken (95% Complete; PAID)
  3. Boxy [badges] (inked and coloring; PAID)
  4. Beata [Yap Icon] (DONE; PAID)

COMMENT HERE or PM me for a spot (PMs would probably work best in order to keep track of everyone). I’ll remain open for these until I hit enough for registration, then I’ll probably take a short hiatus from commission work.

I’ll draw just about anything, though I have a few things I absolutely won’t draw. If it feels questionable to you, ask me about it! I won’t bite.

I will not draw: Scat, hard vore, cub, watersports, inflation, or beastiality.

hey i was wondering if i could get two busts. but before i do, let me make sure we are on the same page, when you say bust, i say convention badges, correct?

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:2, topic:98”]hey i was wondering if i could get two busts. but before i do, let me make sure we are on the same page, when you say bust, i say convention badges, correct?[/quote] I can do them as badges since I’d charge about the same amount for badges anyway. Let me know what you’d like.

My angry fennec yap icon was made by okiwolf! I endorse this artist!

do you have an email address that i can email you the info to? and since im going to get a traditional badge, would you bring it to CFT?

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:5, topic:98”][quote author=OkiWolf link=topic=76.msg588#msg588 date=1277070098]
I can do them as badges since I’d charge about the same amount for badges anyway. Let me know what you’d like.
[/quote]

do you have an email address that i can email you the info to? and since im going to get a traditional badge, would you bring it to CFT?[/quote] OkersWarwolf@gmail.com (same as my paypal :B )

I can definitely bring it along to the camp out :>

money has been sent, also sent a follow up email. i sent 20$ (the other 10$ is for another badge, let me know when youd like the info for that one)

[quote=“boxythefoxy, post:7, topic:98”]money has been sent, also sent a follow up email. i sent 20$ (the other 10$ is for another badge, let me know when youd like the info for that one)[/quote] Money and email received. I will get to work on these and once I pump out the sketches for the first two, I’ll go ahead and take the info for the third.